1. LLB in Semester System. Fee paid once, in no case shall be refunded.
2. Admission in LL.B. First, Third & Vth Semesters classes will be started immediately from the date of previous exam is over. Provisional admission can be given to higher class to those students who got supplementary in annual examination subject to the condition that the provisional admission will be made regular after passing the examination of the lower class.
3. Application Form for admission can be obtained along with College Prospectus from the office of the Kalyan Law College between 8.00 am to 11.00 am on all working days on payment of Rs. 150.00.
4. The Student who took admission once in any class and have completed the course and whose admission cards for university exam were received, are entitled to appear as an ex-student. Such students shall not be allowed to seek admission in the same class.
5. The students who have been elected as office bearers of the students union will contact only to the professor in charge or the principal regarding the matters pertaining., to the union. The office bearers of the union will in no case interfere in the administration of the college directly.
6. Railway concession will be issued twice during academic session ie. in winter and summer vacation that too only to visit their hometown to meet their parents as declared by the students in the admission form. Students desire to avail the concession should apply one week before the date of Journey. Students of above 25 years of age are not entitled for concession as per Railway rules.
7. Transfer certificate and any other certificate will be issued within a week from the date of application. Emergency Certificate will be issued on payment of Rs. 25.
8. Caution money should be withdrawn within six months from the date of university annual examination results are declared failing which in no case it will be refunded later.
9. LIBRARY- One book shall be issued at a time be returned not later then 7 days. Failing which a fine @ 1/- per day will be imposed.
10. The following documents are required at the time of admission :
a) All the mark sheets of the qualifying examinations. Attested photo copies shall be accepted).
b) Transfer certificate (Original) in case of regular student of any other college\ University.
c) Birth certificate (certificate for the proof of date of birth.
d) Migration certificate in original for candidates from other than Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University.
e) Caste certificate for SC,ST,OBC students. [from competent authority]
f) Passport size photo graphs 2 nos.
g) Eligibility certificate from Hemchand Yadav University, Durg for the students of other than Chhattisgarh state.
h) Gap certificate in original if there is a gap before taking admission in Law between last studies.
11. University prospectus may be obtained from internet www.hemchanduniversity.ac.in
12. Admission in LLB-1st Sem. will be on the basis of Graduation in any Course having 45% marks. In case of SC, ST, 5% relaxation will be allowed.
|| 1st Semester
|| 2nd Semester
| LLB.-1st Year
|| Rs. 7400.00
|| Rs. 11000.00